Followers

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Babies

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #25
Do Something Digital


This fortnights theme has been chosen by Josephine :).  Digital may sound daunting but really there are so many ways to incorporate digital into your artwork.  You may go all the way and produce something that is totally digital, like a new piece of wallpaper for your computer etc. or may you will choose to use a digital element in your creation, be it an digital image, digital paper or as I have done, a digital die cut.  These cute wee baby cards are from a design by My Scrap Chick.  Quick and easy to make and a great standby to add to my collection of cards.  I have to admit I am not a lover of die cut cards but these I do find just adorable.


Challenges entered:-

3 comments:

  1. Awww - these are just adorable :-D I love MSC digi die cuts and have a fair few .
    Great cards Meems xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, these are really cute. I love baby cards but have no need of them. :( Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are adorable. I've never tried a die cut card. One of these days I'll learn how to use my cameo and be able to make things like this. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi