Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Angels & Demon bag




Challenge 87
Anything Goes with an optional TWIST .... Angels and Demons 

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

Angels & Demons - where do I start lol.  I know the twist of the challenge is optional but I am trying my best to follow them and at the same time make something useful, but alas, none of my family or friends are really into dark so a card is out of the making.  What else could I make, how could I get around this one - a big dilemma and really got my brain cell working overtime.  I had thought of an angel on a coffee cup, the angel good the coffee one of my demons hahaha, another thought was a chocolate bar with an angel wrapper.  In the end I decided to use Ike's image 'Angel's & Demons', a beautifully drawn image.

I have used this image a few times and always coloured her so this time am doing something a little different and using the image to make a background.  I used multiple copies of the image in Photoshop and then applied a second layer where I painted a few colours over the whole area.  I made this a 'linear burn' layer, blurred the colours and then made the layer fairly opaque so the Angel and Demon images below showed through clearly.


Next I printed my paper (A4 size) and made a gift bag. Black ribbon, a silver metal embellishment and Happy Birthday peel off sticker were added to complete the project.


Ingredients:-
  • image - 'Angel's & Demons by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - digital
  • black ribbon, silver metal embellishment and peel off sentiment
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh - that is so crazy cool !!! I neeeeeed that paper LoL
    Thank you very much for making this fabulous project for me at IWC. You rock !
    Hugz

    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi