International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).
Challenge #4 - Embossing
Hi there happy crafters :) I love the touch feely textures of this card and the soft blues and white give it a really fresh feel. I used an embossing folder from Crafters Companion and coloured the embossed sections with a pale blue Polychromos crayon then edged some of the areas with a silver pen. The flower border was the next bit done and I used the same technique minus the silver pen. A stamped sentiment was created and die cut and added under the embossed strip. Next I die cut a butterfly in white card and mounted it on pale blue paper, then die cut some leaves in silver and mounted this group on the card. To finish off I used silver Liquid Pearls on the bodies of all the butterflies.
- Alphabet Challenge - 2W, 1E, - (W1 of 2) - A for Anything With Wings
- Kitty Bee Designs - 2W,2E,C10 No.90 Living Things With Wings (W2 of 2) +DT Call
- Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #113 Anything Goes/Option of Blue (Week 2 of 2)
- Double D Challenges - 2W, 1st and 3rd Wed of M, E3 - Things That Fly- See Mood Board* (Week 1 of 2)
- Use Your Stuff - W, #255 Dry Embossing