International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).
Challenge #2 - Recycling
I recently started doing some nail art, more fun and yet another craft to add to my every widening passion :) :) :) I used to paint my nails on a regular basis but when I started card making I found I left marks of nail varnish on my cardstock - probably because I did not put any top coat on hahahaha. Anyway, this summer I had my nails done with Gel polish and was in love again, so much so I had to go buy myself some Shellac and a lamp. Thanks to Ebay my collection of accessories has grown with the addition of foil, stamping tool, stamping plates, gems, striping tape etc. and an excellent box which the hubby found in one of our local stores to keep everything together. When I do my nails, very lazily on my knee with a tray I find my tools roll all all over the place, pesky paint brushes, orange sticks, nail scissors never stay in one place so I decided to use this recycling challenge to make myself a wee pot to hold things together while I am nail crafting :)
I embossed some gold paper to cover the tin and added lace to the top and bottom along with lace bow. Next I added some raffia around the tin and the 3 flowers were die cut using a Desire flower die. To the centre of each flower I added some Stickles and a pearl and then added some Stickle dots in the shape of swirls although you can't really see them in the photo.
Here is my sardine tin - I had the sardines for lunch and they were yummy!!!!
- Allsorts W,3E Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E, Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
- Hiding in my Craft Room W,1E Embossing
- My Time to Craft 2W Anything but a Card (W2 of 2)
- Creative Fingers - 2W , 3E, No totally digital projects - No.125 - (W1 of 2) Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy - 2W - No.181 - (W1 of 2) - Ribbons & Lace
- Crafter's Cafe (2W, P1/15, E3, F) #167 - No Red or Pink
- Kreativeinkauf-challenge (M, P15, E3, C10) #48 - Monochrome
- Open-Minded Challenges (M, P10, 3E) #14 - Flowering in February