Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Gypsy GIrl

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 80
Anything Goes or add a TWIST .... USE A BOW

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

Today sees the start of the new IKEsWORLD challenge - AG twist, use a bow.  I love a challenge like this :) :) For my creation if have made a card for my mother (handy as I snail mail her every couple of weeks, she won't use email, txt etc. and I often don't have mega amounts so say so a card is about the right size to keep us all happy lol).  When Ike brought out the gypsy images I was in love, so beautifully drawn and this gypsy girl is awesome :) :) :).  For my bows, well they gave me so many problems, for the life of me could I tie three bows the same grrrrrr, then I thought to stamp bows using the pink as the background to match the card which was done using Pan Pastels and then stamp the bow in black until I realised the pattern on the bow was holly leaves and rather obvious hahaha.  In the end I used a bow die to make my 3 black bows :) :) :) (at least they are all the same size!!!)  Hope you like the end result.



Ingredients:-
  • image - Gypsy Girl by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - Promarkers and Pan Pastels
  • from my stash - black ribbon, bow die, black liquid pearls, heart gems, rubber stamp sentiment
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

1 comment:

  1. OMG !!! Such AWESOME colouring and a beautiful design. Thank you so much for making this for me at IWC :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi