Followers

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Brides - Set of 4

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge #34
Use more than one image

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, just remember, you must use and IKEsART image to be eligible for the prize.  Why not pop on over to the store too :), Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

I do love decorating my candles and a challenge like this is just perfect.  I was wondering what to do when our wonderful Ike - out of the blue- created 4 heavenly bride images.  I think she was reading my mind.

So here we have it, a candle with a full wrap around wrapper using the 4 bride images in the digi pack - Brides, Set of 4



Usually I have a photo step through of what I have done but this time I have made a video of how I make my candle wrappers and get the lovely shine.  So instead of going through each step of what I have done pop on over to the video tutorial (be gentle on me, I have not made a video tut before) :) :) :)




Ingredients:-
  • Image - Brides, Set of 4 by IKEsART
  • Colouring Medium - Promarkers, Faber Castell Polychromos, gold pen
  • From my stash - tissue, candle, candle varnish, bronzing powder etc.

I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

15 comments:

  1. Wow candles, gorgeous images and colours. Thanks for sharing with us on AYLI. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning candles! I also love the colours and the images. Thank you for playing along with us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning candles, thank you for joining us over on the I Love Promarkers challenge this week Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab set of candles. Thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT Challenge this week. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW..gorgeous candles! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those candles are stunning - thanks for sharing your beautiful project at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love how you make these candles!
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh~ This is so cool !!! I have never seen such gorgeous candles! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the oranges and reds - these candles are beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, these are just beautiful. I love to decorate candles but have never managed anything as amazing as yours.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, A lovely project. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this Month. Crafting With An Attiude Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Chrissy (Challenge Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow amazing! I love how brightly coloured and detailed the bridal images turned out on your candle. Ones that I've done look more like the small candle in your video, blurry. Now I know what to do! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow... what a fun project! These would make a great gift. I like how the dresses are so bright and colorful. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, I LOVE the shine and you have coloured these brides beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi