Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Santa Hunk

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge #31
Make Us Laugh

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, just remember, you must use and IKEsART image to be eligible for the prize.  Why not pop on over to the store too :), Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

Now this was rather a hard challenge, I do love colouring, I love crafting but 'jokes', - can't tell them, can't remember them and often don't get them hahahahaha.  I hope I manage to give you a laugh

The first laugh is on me - I always write my posts as soon as I create my bit of art work and get it schedulled as I have a memory like a sieve.  For some very strange reason I had totally forgotten to do this one and did not realise until I saw on the FaceBook fan page that Ginny had posted hers - oops so sorry Ike :) xx

These days it seems like Christmas comes round all to fast and with the weather in so many areas of our poor planet being up the creek. With these thoughts in mind my card was born.

I used the image 'Santa Hunk' and what a hunk he is - I wonder how many of you would like him popping down your chimney :) :) :) He was coloured with my ever faithful Promarkers and finished off with some white glitter
 Next I used some spring lamp paper to make my mats and embossed some holly on the smaller one.  The tag followed the same theme and I fussy cut one of the lambs from the DP.
 To finish off the tag I painted a chipboard sheep white - well it should be white after 3 coats but looks more cream to me!!! I also used a wee daisy button with a pink centre.
 On the inside of the card I used some more of the DP and also embossed the same holly embossing as I had on the front of the card.
 And there we have it - a global warming Christmas card :) :) :)


Ingredients:-
  • Image - Santa Hunk'  by IKEsART
  • Colouring medium - Promarkers
  • Embossing - Holly embossing folder but I can't remember the company
  • From my stash - DP, Stickles, chipboard sheep, button
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

16 comments:

  1. Kinda mess with his clothes, too. LOL Hilarious! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha - this is brilliant. Stunning colouring on him and I just adore those little sheep on the paper :-D Thank you Mimi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha - definitely made me laugh! That's one Santa I'd like to come down my chimney - if you know what I mean.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunky Santa can pop down my chimney any time!! LOL
    Fab card! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "G is for Grey" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice looking Santa Thanks for joining our G is for Grey challenge at SoSS

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! LOVE the play on words in your sentiment!! LOL! What a hunky Santa he is, and would be most welcome to drop down my chimney! LOL! Thanks for joining our G is for Grey challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and saying! I love the sparkle you added too. Thanks for joining the Sparkle N Sprinkle challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, he is definitely a hunk! A very fun card and I LOVE that embossed holly. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card! I love the santa-your colouring is great! great layout too! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew glitter challenge! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best. Sentiment. Ever! for this image! Thanks for the laugh... and for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card. SO glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well lets put it this way, it's not his head I want to mess with heheehe loving this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mimi this is just so fun and really puts a smile on one's face. Loving the very hip Santa too lol. This is so perfect for our LAUGHTER theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mimi, this is one of the many favorite images I have from Ike. I love your card.Thanks for playing in the Path of Positivity challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Mimi. Thanks for joining in the Laughter challenge at Path of Positivity and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're such a clever girl. Love this! Thanks so much for being part of our Pathway this month.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi