I know she likes green tea so a wee box with some green tea bags in seemed like a good idea.
After a hunt on the net to see if I could find a template of the type of box I had in mind and not finding anything I set to and designed my own. To begin with I cut two of the handle sections in kraft and glued them together so they are nice and strong.
- Image - Ching Chou Kuik's 'The Dragonfly'
- Box design by me
- Colouring media - Promarkers, O2 Pearl Paint, gold and copper metallic pens
- Dies - Spellbinders circles, scalloped circles and Labels 20
- Copper Stickles
I am entering this creation in the following challenges:-
- Allsorts W,3E (W2) Last minute gifts, 2 Weeks this time
- Challenge Up Your Life 2W,E1,(w2) Kraft Cardstock
- Sweet Stampin W, 2E, must Stamp Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - 2W ,C10,3E(one must be using sponsor image) - No.59 - Anything Goes with Ching-Chou Kuik (challenge runs for 2 more weeks)
- Docerela Creations- 2W, 1E, Must Stamp, SIO - No. 75 - (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. - W, 5E -#291 Anything Goes
- Baffies Kreativladen - M - Gift packaging (ends Jan14)
- I love Promarkers -Must use Promarkers - #250 Anything Goes (ends Jan06)
- Nutcrafters - 2W, SIR for 1st prize, any image for 2nd Prize, 1E - #83 Gift packaging (ends Jan07)