Followers

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Oh - How good are dreams?

There is something so special about dreams, I guess it is the way we can do or be anything we want.  How much fun is that <g>?  Mind you, I don't like the horror dreams and as I tend to have an overactive imagination the viewing of scary movies before bedtime is a no no!!!


Another week another card for the Stitchy Bear Challenge Blog!!!!

 The challenge this week is:-
Challenge # 155 - White or no DP papers

The Sponsor of this Challenge is Stitchy Bear

Prize for the winner who uses a  digital stamp from the Stitchy Bear online shop wins $9 to spend in the store.

For this challenge I have used the digital stamp  Adventure Kid - King by Luke Carr Creations, available from the Stitchy Bear store.  Not an easy challenge by a long shot although it sounds as if it is.  My feelings is the digi I chose to work with is really for kids and I don't know many kids, boys especially who would like a white card much.  Thankfully the challenge allowed an alternative, no design papers, and so that is the option I chose to follow.  I tried to keep as much white in the card as possible but hopefully made it appealing to kids by using the orange for the base.

Here is my contribution, hope you like it.



Recipe:-

  • Orange and white cardstock from Craft Creations for the card and white cut-out mount
  • Digi stamp from Luke Carr Creations called Adventure Kid - King available from StitchyBear Digital Stamps 
  • Boy in bed clipart from iCLIPART
  • Black vinyl for the text (my favourite way of putting text on a card at the moment <g>)
  • Each layer was mounted with foam tape to give dimension to the card.
 Now over to you, how about popping over the the OSAAT challenge and joining in . . . . . . .

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:-

Time to close for today and get on with the next project on the cards - oops bad pun there, I can tell it is going to be one of those days :)  


6 comments:

  1. A really fun card, with great sentiment and bright colours. Perfect for any child. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is perfect for a boy! I know my 10 year old next door neighbor is so full of dreams he could burst! This card is so cute!

    Hugs,

    Your new design team sister,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - couldn't help smiling when I read the words - they're just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great card Mimi, love the colour and fab sentiments too, thanks for joining us t Little Miss Muffet, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, great job!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge at Stampin for the weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi